Форум для мамочек Бреста

Объявление

Инклюзивный центр Авокадо

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Пообщаемся на английском?

Сообщений 361 страница 390 из 488

Colin Firth becomes a Freeman in the City of London

The title, thought to have begun in 1237, came with several traditional privileges, such as driving sheep over London Bridge, being drunk and disorderly without fear of arrest, or, if sentenced to death, being hanged with a silken rope. These no longer exist.

and here is a piece on Buranovo Grannies

Отредактировано biggie (09-03-2012 18:23:54)

- Do you speak English?
- Yesлибы!  :D

Pencil: I'm sorry
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time. Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do............ something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)
Our Parents are like the eraser whereas we children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).

Take care of ur parents and treat them with kindness.

ninel,
:cool:

Кто бы мне перевел красивенько? А то гугл абракадабру выдает)))

Being absolutely sure that sooner or later you'll notice the quotation and use it right at the convinient moment as you always perfectly do  , I added it to my profile not by mere chance, but with purpose. and to tell the truth unfortunately you're mistaken thinking of a person meant by the phrase.

Настурция написал(а):

А то гугл абракадабру выдает)))

хахаха, так может и в прошлый раз тоже абракадабру. а?

Linka написал(а):

хахаха, так может и в прошлый раз тоже абракадабру. а?

подожду компетентного перевода :D

Настурция написал(а):

подожду компетентного перевода

гугл потерял ваше доверие, печалька...  :D Lol

ninel написал(а):

Take care of ur parents and treat them with kindness.

I have in mind a nice phrase "remember that if you sacrifice one thing for them, they will sacrifice another million for you" so we'll never pay back as much, there's only one thing we can give them-our love

Отредактировано Linka (12-03-2012 13:40:19)

St Patrick's day coming soon... Does it mean anything to you at all? Or, perhaps you simply take no notice of it?
http://uploads.ru/t/6/I/D/6IDey.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/j/P/K/jPK3i.jpg

biggie написал(а):

Does it mean anything to you at all? Or, perhaps you simply take no notice of it?

This means that  will appear pictures my girlfriends in green clothing on social networks)))

Отредактировано Honey Any (14-03-2012 09:31:03)

How about making March 14-17 'Irish Days'? Let's have some 'craic'! (it is a Gaelic word for Fun  and here you can read more about this word)

I'd like to start with a few Irish blessings that I always liked. First, my favourite:

As you slide down the banisters of life
                                        May the splinters never point the wrong way

And one more:

May those that love us, love us
And those that don't love us
May God turn their hearts
And if he doesn't turn their hearts
May he turn their ankles
So we'll know them by their limping

Отредактировано biggie (14-03-2012 10:10:20)

biggie написал(а):

Does it mean anything to you

It does! Exciting memories, true friends, green clothes and a hat in my wardrobe similar to the one in the picture you've posted  :jumping:

an amazing piece from the Corrs who actually were great ambassadors of Irish music & culture.

Irish jokes:

Priest and the Rabbi

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident. They both get out of their cars and stumble over to the side of the road. The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a wreck!" The priest asks him, "Are you all right, Rabbi?" The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken." The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your nerves." The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the police?" "Well," the priest says, "I don't know what your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them I wasn't the one drinkin'."

Goldfish
Paddy goes to the vet carring his goldfish in a bowl, he tells the vet I think my goldfish has epilepsy, the vet looks at the goldfish and says he seems perfectly fine to me. Oh no says Paddy you haven't taken him out of the bowl yet.

Отредактировано biggie (14-03-2012 22:15:37)

ninel написал(а):

a hat in my wardrobe similar to the one in the picture

Is there a story behind it? Why don't you tell us how you got that hat?

And for today a beautiful song with beautiful pictures -

biggie написал(а):

oes it mean anything to you at all

almost the same as to Honey. I will see loads of pix on FB from my pale Irish friends so beautifully coloured in green)  :D

"The brain is the most outstanding organ - it works 24 hours a day 365 days a year from birth until you fall in love..."

Help me! Who can talk to me in English  on skype in the evenings for 15-20 minutes at the end of March for the money. My education stopped.

Aprelevna написал(а):

My education stopped.

what do you mean???

I have my english lessons, but  i`m very busy often and i miss a lot of them. Now  I understand, that I don`t see any progress  in my education.

Aprelevna
I'd recommend this resourse here to improve your English, I guess one might find a lot of interesting and what is more important useful information there. I don't remember which ones exactly, but i know it for sure that there are various resourses where you can find friends in English-speaking countries and talk to them on skype for free. just give a try to find or remind me in a private message next week and I'll do that for u.

+1

Linka написал(а):

a lot of interesting and what is more important useful information there

Right! You can also watch films and commercials, listen to songs there, there are thousands of them.

Thank you girls!  I hope to get a good result  with your help and advices.

Aprelevna написал(а):

get a good result

in our turn we hope to see u in this very topic more often and join any discussion, it is also a kind of valuable practice)

http://cs4342.userapi.com/u36298565/-14/x_c9ac5c21.jpg

Linka,
That is close, really close :D

Some green pics from Dublin
http://uploads.ru/t/K/p/N/KpN1j.jpg
Trinity College
http://uploads.ru/t/b/v/q/bvqjt.jpg
Convention Centre Dublin
http://uploads.ru/t/Q/A/k/QAkd0.jpg
St Patrick's Cathedral

Отредактировано biggie (17-03-2012 15:46:55)

Home schooling once again.
The idea appeals to me, but it means so much responsibility for parents... intimidating. what do you think?

biggie написал(а):

Home schooling

I think it`s very complicated

biggie написал(а):

what do you think?

not in my case) i would prefer home education, other educational establishments to kindergarten, but school remains being a school, not only a place where a child gets knowledge, but also socializes, develops as a personality) what i would like to do is to change principles and approaches of primary school education in our schools :D but unfortunately no one cares what people think, and you all perfectly know how these school programmes are worked up, accepted and published)

Отредактировано Linka (17-03-2012 23:02:59)

http://cs10364.userapi.com/u86067234/-14/x_6ec42b3b.jpg